For those of you who missed it, here’s a slight variation of what we did this morning at boot camp that you can do at home.
If you couldn’t make it, you missed out on an awesome workout!
Be sure you choose a weight heavy enough that will challenge you towards the last 2-3 reps of each exercise.
No Guts No Glory!
1. Resistance Band or Two Dumbbell (DB) Deadlifts- 15 reps
2. Double DB Pullover- 15 reps
3. DB or Kettlebell Reverse Lunge (switch sides 1/2 way)- 8 reps each leg
4. Loaded w/ DB- Side plank hip raises (switch sides 1/2 way)- 15 reps each side
5. Kettlebell Sumo Squat- 15 reps
6. DB Rear Delt Fly- 15 reps
Rest for 1 minute. Then repeat circuit two more times before moving on to your finisher.
Fat Blasting Metabolic Finisher!
Perform any cardio variation in a 30s. sprint/ 30s. recovery format.
Examples: Stationary Bike, Treadmill, High Knee Run, Burpees, Mt. Climbers, Jumping Jacks, Jump rope, etc..
Your goal is to complete 8 total rounds.